777 Cherry is a brand that is owned by Lets Media and operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited ("Jumpman"), a company registered in Alderney under registration number 1858, under their UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission licences
Jumpman is the sole controller in respect of your personal information and there are no data processors. Jumpman Gaming Limited is registered with the Data Protection Officer of Guernsey in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2011.
Who we share your personal data with
Certain trusted third party companies provide services essential to our ability to offer our gambling products to you, for example those that supply the software and games for our Websites, banking and payment services, identity verification, fraud prevention and risk management. We may be required to share some of your information with these companies, to be able to offer our services to you. In these instances, we ensure that the third party has appropriate security and privacy arrangements in place, so that your data is protected.
Jumpman may also be required to disclose your information to government authorities, such as the police or our regulators, to comply with our legal obligations.
Important information on Google cookies used on the website:
This website is using cookies from Google, including Google Analytics and Google Ads, for analytics purposes and personalization of advertisement.
By using the website, you are deemed to have agreed to have your personal data and cookies used for personalization of advertisement. Jumpman may use your data to communicate with you regarding other websites utilising the Jumpman Gaming license and platform.
Learn more on how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services from this article: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
Please make sure you have read and understood the information provided in this article before using this website.
To find out the personal interests Google has available for advertisers about you, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated to view or turn off ad personalization options.
Learn more on how Google Ads work here: https://safety.google/privacy/ads-and-data/?hl=en
Please only use this website if you consent to the use of your personal data and the data collected by Google Analytics and Google Ads cookies for personalization of advertisement.
If you no longer wish to allow us and/or Google to use your personal data, please stop using the website, and follow these steps:
- Go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ in order to install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. This is available for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera browsers. This will allow you to opt out of providing your data to Google Analytics.
- Go to https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and turn off Ad personalisation.
- Remove and/or block cookies from the domain googleadservices.com. This can be done in your browser’s Cookie settings under the Settings menu:
- Chrome: desktop or mobile
- Safari: desktop or mobile
- Internet Explorer - desktop or mobile
- Firefox desktop and Android
- Android Browser: Click on top right corner of the app (labelled with “More” or three dots) > Settings > Privacy
- Opera: desktop and mobile
- Silk: mobile
- Remove and/or block cookies from this domain. Open the cookie settings (as described above) and delete and/or block all cookies from the domain of this website.
- You may need to opt out on the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance networks too.
On this website we use Google Analytics and its Advanced features for:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Demographics and Interests reporting
- Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting
- Segments to isolate and analyse subsets of sessions and users
If you have any questions regarding your personal data please contact our Data Protection Officer at Dataprotectionofficer@jumpmangaming.com or you can send your request in writing to Jumpman Gaming Limited, La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, GY9 3TQ
For any other requests please contact our support team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 19/05/22